Wer have moved our online store to a new system. If you want to actually lace an order online, pelae click on this image and you will go to the new store which is www.nkkshop.com
Basic Configuration questions:
- The basic unit is a 2 Yard Tabletop Swift with single yarn guides (can hold 1 skein at a time)
- This unit becomes a 2 Yard Skein-winder if you order a skein-winder. We simply add the folloiwng to the swift
- Electronic Rotation Counter (ERC) with 12 Volt DC Power Supply (100-240 VAC input 50-60 Hz)
- ERC Tiltable bracket
- Table top Yarn Guide (which allows horizontal or verticle feeding of yarn to the skein-winder)
- 1 10' Tape Measure
- You can add the Floor Stand to any 2 Yard unit either as a substitution to the Table Top unit at the time of Purchase (called the Floor Stand only version) or as an extra item
- Upgrade kits allow you to change from a Single to either a double or triple guide system
- You can substitute Double or Triple Skein guides for the single guides in the basic unit at time of purchase (called "Add-on's") or you can purchase a complete set of the double or triple guides at any time (called "Complete"). You would do this if you did not want to disassemble the single guides and reassemble tem into double or triple guides by means of the "Upgrade" ppackages.
- You may also upgrade an existing Single guide system in the field by yourself if you purchase the optional Upgrade kits for double or triple systems.
- A high capacity single guide is also available. This allows the user to put the maximum amount of yarn on the unit (approx. up to 1 kilogram)
- Motor Drive - any system, including 2 and 4 yard models, can be motorized. A system can be ordered from the factory with a motor or the user can easily upgrade the system in the field. The ERC is not required to use the motor but if the user has the ERC already installed (the Skein-winder model) then they can connect the ERC and the motor for automatic operation.
- 4 Yard versions - we offer 4 yard versions of the swift and the skein-winder and they use many of the same components as the 2 yard unit EXCEPT they must be used on a special floor stand which is included with the 4 yard system. The guides, ERC , motor drives are all the same as used on the 2 yarder.
- Our swift and skein-winder system is the most comnplete system in the industry and it is backward, forward and sideways compatible!